About the Role
ENEN Green is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sustainability Expert to join the team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the sustainability disclosures and sustainability initiatives of our clients which has been detailed out in the job description below.
1. Manage the sustainability disclosures and sustainability initiatives of our clients
2. Engage in materiality assessments, peer benchmarking, stakeholder engagement, gap analysis in line with ESG reporting standards
3. Develop, coordinate and design the Sustainability Report aligned to GRI, SASB and BRSR
4. Assist our clients in responding to changing policy, regulatory, and business environment associated with Sustainability/ESG
5. Review sustainability data inline benchmarking, trends, regulatory developments.
6. Engage with internal stakeholders and present regular sustainability updates and conduct sustainability assessments.
7. Create guidelines, checklists, policies, procedures, and other related program content, to align with best practice and frameworks
8. Develop communication to further the sustainability narrative of the organization
Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in sustainability management or related fields. Freshers with competent skills can also apply
Strong knowledge of sustainability principles, ESG reporting standards, and frameworks
Excellent project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Strong analytical skills, including the ability to interpret and analyze data
Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present to internal and external stakeholders
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
Master's in Sustainability/ Environment Management or related field
Preference will be given to candidates with certification courses in any Sustainability Standard will be preferable
About the Company
ENEN Green is a market leader in the domains of climate change and sustainability. We strive to bring about a change in the Indian market by transforming traditional businesses into sustainable green businesses. We are constantly working towards a green future. We assist organisations to reduce their carbon footprint and tackle environment degradation through green business practices.
When you join ENEN Green, you can expect to enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package. But more than this, you’ll find yourself in an refreshing working environment with amazing work life balance along with opportunities for learning and growth that are second to none. From technical training to leadership opportunities, we bring out the best in our people.